What if I want to update my lived name in other systems?

UCPath will be the source system by which employees (faculty, staff, and student employees), affiliates, or volunteers can change their legal name and lived nameIf you currently use a name that is different than your legal first, legal middle, and/or legal last name in the Directory, your email, or other campus system, it will need to be updated in theUCPath Portalfirst

Visit Managing your name and data and How do I change my name? for more information.