Get Help

Some pay and benefits issues can be resolved here on campus, while some need to be resolved by the UCPath Center.

Contact Berkeley Regional Services for: Contact UCPath Center for:
  • Questions about your paycheck
  • Timecard and timekeeping
  • Benefits counseling
  • HR data requests
  • Status of transaction processing
  • Accruals adjustments (vacation, sick, years of service)
  • Operational and business process questions, missing or incorrect data
  • Assistance applying for jobs in TAM
  • Employment verification
  • Benefits enrollment
  • Benefits billing
  • Issues accessing UCPath Online

If you need help with an issue that is not listed here, view the full list of Support Contacts

Berkeley Regional Services (BRS)

If you are unsure which service region your unit belongs to, you can Find Your Region here. Cal Performances and International House (I-House) employees should contact their local HR team.


ERSO Region

  • Call the First Contact Team (FCT) at (510) 664-9000, option 3

  • Use the HR Service Hub to contact your Regional HR team.

  • Contact your HR Partner, HR Generalist, or Research Administrator (RA) directly

UCPath Center (UCPC)

You can contact UCPath Center using any of these methods:

  • Visit UCPath and click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry.
  • Utilize the live chat function for a quick response.
  • Call the UCPath Center at 855‐982‐7284 from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday – Friday (excluding UC holidays) to speak with an associate (Please note that while UCPath Center employees are working remotely due to COVID-19, callers will be asked to authenticate with their eight-digit date of birth and last four digits of their social security number.)

Following Up

If you want to follow up on an inquiry you submitted, you can schedule a callback appointment.