Former employees can access their UC employment information after they have separated from UC by logging in to the UCPath via a Former Employee account. Additional information is also available on UCNet.
When an employee's status changes from Active to Inactive, UCPath triggers a welcome email/ invitation to the separating employee to create an account in the Former Employee Portal. This email is sent to the "preferred" personal email in UCPath or the first populated personal email. If no email address was provided, the former employee must contact UCPath to provide an email address to create a Former Employee Account.
Things to Remember:
- Former employees have the option to create a Former Employee Account in UCPath for one year following their separation from the UC
- The Former Employee Portal is available to the employee for three years after they separate from the UC and create the account
- The Former Employee Portal provides access to:
- Personal Information Summary
- History of earnings statements and;
- W-2 history
Create a Former Employee Account in UCPath
Create and activate your account in UCPath Online by following these steps:
Have the personal email address that you provided to UCPath and the last four digits of your Social Security Number ready
Select University of California; Former Employee from the drop-down list
- Select Create Account