Frequently Asked Questions - Former Employees

Former Employees

How can former employees access W-2 and other information?

Former employees (those whose employment ended between March 2019 - present) can access UCPath by following these instructions:
  1.  Go to
  2. When you get the window shown below, select the last option "University of California, Former Employees"
  3. Create an account using your personal credentials  
UCPath Login page for former employees
Another option is to call the UCPath Center at (855)-982-7284 and ask for assistance in logging into UCPath Online. 

Employees who ended their employment with UC prior to March 2019 can still access their information in At Your Service Online (AYSO).