Coming in Spring 2019, the UCPath Center will serve as the centralized customer service hub for your payroll, benefits, and other personnel processing transactions.
UCPath Center core services:
- HR Administration (WFA): System transactions and inquiries, impacting employee status (new job, transfers, pay changes, terminations).
- Payroll (PY): All pre and post payroll activities(including W-2s and 941 adjustments)
- Benefits (BN): Enrollment, changes to existing benefits
- Absence Management (WFA, BN): Update job data records for leave actions.
- Business Continuity: Develops and executes plan for vital processes in the event of an emergency
- Mass Update of Records (WFA, BN, PY): Updates to position control management, job data, and compensation.
- Customer Service Tool: Inquiry communication and tracking; notifications to locations/employees via email
- General Ledger (FN, PY), BN): Assist locations with funding entry and general configuration
- Account Reconciliations (FN, PY): Bank reconciliations, salaries and wages, payroll adjustment clearing account, garnishments, tax, benefits (Benefits Plan Accounting, Health Spending Account, Flexible Spending Account), composite benefit rate, etc.
- Journal Entries (FN, PY): Prepare and post monthly entries relative to payroll and benefits processes
- Financial Control (FN): Calculation of entries to clear intercampus transfers and reclassification entries
- System-wide Reporting & Analytics: Develops and maintains queries and creation of functional design documents
- Records & Fullfilment: Maintain employee records and fulfill record requests.