UCLA and UC Santa Barbara officially launched UCPath at the end of September, and the cutover activities concluded successfully at the end of September 2018.
Employees at UCLA, UCLA Health, and UC Santa Barbara have access to UCPath self-service functions, which are also available on mobile devices. UCLA employees received access to UCPath on Sept. 23rd, followed by UCSB employees on Sept. 27, 2018.
- Initial monthly and biweekly payrolls were processed successfully
- No major issues encountered throughout the effort; no major operational or project issues at the campuses
- 60,000 employees converted
- 2,000 tasks in 4 weeks
- 614 total inquiries on UCLA’s first day
- 294 UCSB inquiries on UCSB’s first day
- UCSB: On the first day, support labs received high traffic. Most questions were related to position management. The major theme was "I know what I need to do, but I don't know where to do it."
- Now that UCLA and UCSB are live, about one-third of UC employees are being served by UCPath and the UCPath Center