There are important items to consider to ensure you're prepared for the transition to UCPath in March 2019.
Verify Employee Personal Information
Your personal information will be converted from the current HR systems into the new UCPath system. Be sure the right data is being converted!
Take the following steps to verify your personal information:
- Log into Blu.berkeley.edu with your CalNet ID & Passphrase and verify the accuracy of your personal information:
- Home address. If you receive a paper paycheck, review your HOME address as this is where your checks will be mailed.
- Home and mobile numbers
- Email address
- Emergency Contact information
- And more...
Sign Up for Direct Deposit
When UCPath launches at UC Berkeley, there will be some changes to the payroll process.
- Paper paychecks will no longer be available for pick up on campus. Instead, all paper paychecks are delivered to an employee’s designated home address via U.S. Mail.
- Paychecks will be sent by mail on the pay date and take additional time to arrive (by U.S. Mail) at the employee’s designated home address.
To avoid delays in getting paid, employees are encouraged to consider direct deposit if they're not currently enrolled.
To sign up for direct deposit (Self-Service Guide for Direct Deposit):
- Log into Blu portal (CalNet ID and password required)
- In the Self Service section, select "Direct Deposit."
- Please note: Direct deposit activation may take up to one to two pay cycles to go into effect. You will receive a paper payroll check until your direct deposit has been activated.
- After UCPath Go-Live, you will need to log into the UCPath employee portal and add any of your previous credit union deductions as one of your direct deposit selections. Please note: If you do not set up your credit union deductions after Go-Live, your credit union deduction(s) will not be taken.