We are connecting with the campus in a variety of ways—connect with us!
Change networks are currently being created and they play an instrumental role in ensuring campus readiness for UC Berkeley. These cross-functional readiness liaisons will serve as our point of contacts to help inform and engage faculty and staff in the coming weeks.
As we make progress toward our Go-Live date for UCPath—March 2019—one person identified within each unit who will serve as our point of contact.
- Accountable for unit's data clean-up, in partnership with the UCPath data conversion team
- Escalate implementation concerns
- Ensure managers know what they need to know about UCPath, in partnership with the UCPath change/training/communications team
- Respond to questions about UCPath and/or refer people to resources
- Keep their senior management team informed of UCPath status
This group would include director or senior managers whose functional business/technical areas are affected by the UCPath program.
- Champions and supports project
- Provides guidance and direction on strategy and approach for UCPath at Berkeley campus level
- Reviews Pathfinders, Business Process Owners, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) recommendations and provides cross-business unit insights and feedback
- Challenges Pathfinders, Business Process Owners, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to think broadly and challenge the status-quo.
Business Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts
The UCPath Business Analyst Team conducted Deep Dive sessions in the month of April and May with campus business process owners. These sessions were designed to reach out to the UC Berkeley administrative and academic units to help design the new, local UCPath business processes, including completing pre-work to assess their current state and determine their future states.