The people behind UCPath at UC Berkeley.
Meet the UCPath Operations Team!
The UCPath Operations Team is the team supporting UCPath and UCPath users at UC Berkeley. Under the umbrella of Berkeley People & Culture, the Operations Team optimizes UCPath for users, and supports staff across campus in resolving issues related to UCPath.
Servcies provided by the UCPath Operations team include:
- New user training for each of the UCPath modules
- System security administration and management
- System defect tracking and management
- Test execution for system enhancements, defects, and reporting tools
- Ad hoc reporting
- Data audit and reconciliation
- Work with cross-functional teams across campus on complex HR business and systems issues
- Coordinate between UC Berkeley and UCPath Center to escalate issues, keep up with system changes and enhancements, and communicate as necessary to users and campus stakeholders
- Robust user support including:
- CalPath Connect biweekly newsletter
- Monthly User Group presentation sharing system updates, process changes, and helpful tips
- Biweekly Learning Lab drop in sessions, where users can get specific questions answered
- One-off UCPath system questions or transactional support
UCPath Operations Team
Stacey Alvarez, UCPath Operations Manager
Chris Whitney, Business Analyst Team Lead
Sina Carroll, Business Analyst
Raymond Ringl, Business Analyst
Kyra Troyan, Business Analyst
Helen Kotke, Training Coordinator
View the UCPath Operations Team Org Chart
UCPath Support Contacts
While the UCPath Operations Team is the primary support group for the UCPath system, UCPath is a complex system that is directly connected to many other groups on campus, such as the Controller's Office and Berkeley Regional Services. Depending on your issue or question, you may need to reach out to someone outside the UCPath team.
View the list of Support Contacts to determine who to contact for assistance.
You can reach the UCPath Operations team at UCBUCPath@berkeley.edu.