CalPath Connect Newsletter
Resource for information about the UCPath project at UC Berkeley
When UC Berkeley transitions to the UCPath system, many current processes for HR, payroll, personnel, and benefits transactions will change.
Here's a preliminary view at some, but not all, of the important changes when UCPath launches at UC Berkeley:
The UCPath website is the primary source of information for employees, managers, operational staff, and faculty.
- Case for change
- View information and resources designed for employees, managers/supervisors, and operational staff.
- Read the latest articles of the CalPath Connect Newsletter
- Access frequently asked questions
Key Accomplishments in November:
- Payroll Parallel Test Conversion Validation: 100% Complete (Total of 111 issues are logged. Critical : 33, High: 18, Medium 60)
- Tier 1 Interfaces Design/Build Complete (All Tier 1 interfaces have been developed and tested successfully)
- Completed 90% Integrated Function (IF) testing execution (316 out of 452)
UCPath Online Portal Video
Employee Self-Service View
A short video demo of the UCPath portal for UC employees. (3:59 mins.)